TrustHouse Services Group is the parent company for a group of regional foodservice businesses specializing in the provision of on-site contract foodservices primarily in the Healthcare, Education and Corrections sectors.
Our regional companies provide services at over 670 client locations across 45 states serving over 275,000 meals every day. Currently our companies include:
- Aladdin Food Management Services, LLC - Wheeling, West Virginia
- Fitz Vogt & Associates, Ltd - Manchester, New Hampshire
- AmeriServe Food Management Services - Columbia, Missouri
- A'viands Food & Services Management - Roseville, Minnesota
- Summit Food Services, LLC – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Lindley Food Service – New Haven, Connecticut
- Valley Services Inc. – Jackson, Mississippi
With combined revenues of $450 million annually, we are among the top 6 contract food service companies in the United States. Food is our focus, client and customer satisfaction our goal and local, responsive management the key to our success.
Our strategy is to create a quality driven middle-market company in the contract foodservice sector, focused specifically on the Education, Healthcare, and Corrections sectors. This is being achieved through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth.
By creating a federation of companies, we believe we can provide higher quality services through our local sales and operations teams while leveraging our back of the house departments and purchasing functions.
"Small enough to care but large enough to cope."